Wednesday, October 10, 2007

#10 Play around with Image Generators

I had a play - I quite enjoyed all the different generators, however the technology issues I had were very frustrating! I tried creating a billboard, a number plate and a Bob Dylan message card (with the words 'Librarians Rock!') but it didn't work, no matter how many times I tried! Once again, I think I am missing an Active X Control or two on my PC and it's limiting what I can do for this program. I tried downloading later versions and I couldn't even do that. Oh well. I still got to have a play. I found out my Blues name is 'Boney' Dixie Sawyer, my Bunny name is Luna Stretch-Hop-A-Long, and that my future husband's name is Edgar Andrews! Who knew? My Elvish name is Ireth Silimaurë (see http://www.chriswetherell.com/elf/). This was the most exciting as I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan. What I did discover though is that there is no limit to the ridiculousness of what generators can offer you! I found the name generators more fun than the image generators. I had technical issues with Letter James, and I didn't quite understand what FD Toys was about (I had difficulty getting past the technical issues with the Create a Billboard). Till next time...

No comments: