Wednesday, November 7, 2007

#20 You too can YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SvdkP573ak

This is the blog I choose to direct you to - I chose it because this guy says everything I think most of us would LIKE to say as librarians! I especially like the woman doing sign language - funny stuff. I could watch the Johnny Depp clip over and over! And Conan the Librarian had me in hysterics. The very old Librarianship video was absolutely fascinating. I only really had a chance to look at the librarian-based videos, but I could spend hours exploring this site. I like that 'related videos' similar to the one I am watching are displayed on the page.

You Tube would be very useful for posting videos from library conferences on a library's website. It would also be nice to have a 'video of the week' on the library website. It could be a funny or interesting video that one of the librarians has found and posted for patrons to have a look at.

I just found an even funnier video - Human Tetris!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=84_QL1kEmH4

No comments: